Firmware 1.10.0 is out. Download here!
- S-DD1 support by Magno! Big thanks to Magno who implemented it and RedGuy who helped integrate the core with the main firmware :)
- Support for sd2snes Mk.III (a.k.a. SD2SNES Pro). This works by adding a new set of support files for the new hardware so the firmware package actually contains two firmwares. This also makes it possible to swap the same card between old and new sd2sneses freely.
- Fix memory corruption on BS-X loading. (Hopefully – I could not identify a cause and suspect bitstream file corruption. Please let me know if it works again – it does for me)
- S-RTC register state is REALLY reset when the console is reset, and also when loading a game.
- Known issues:
- Firmware seems to ignore Cx4 speed setting (at least since v1.9.0)
- sd2snes Pro menu still has the old design
- Mk.III specific source code changes currently aren’t contained in the GitHub repository. Please bear with me while I figure out a way to integrate them. ;)