Firmware v0.1.7 preview 3
A minor update, mainly in the name of stability, grab it here: v0.1.7 preview 3
This hopefully eliminates glitches unrelated to the in-game buttons on some consoles, e.g. Seiken Densetsu 3 rebooting intermittently or graphical glitches in DKC 2+3, that had been introduced with v0.1.7 preview 1.
- Reintroduce more aggressive filtering for control and address lines from the SNES, previously removed after v0.1.6
- Unify and centralize signal edge detection for all sub-units (e.g. S-RTC, MSU1, BSX, DSP etc.) instead of each unit having its own (slightly different) edge detection.
- In-game controller scan has become slightly more time effective under certain circumstances (Auto Joypad Read enabled but no NMIs).
- In-game hooks are now disabled for 10 seconds after loading or resetting a game to help certain games get past their boot screens. This will be configurable in the final.
- Reconfigure the FPGA only when necessary on warm reset, speeding up “reset to sd2snes menu” by a couple hundred milliseconds.
- Fix an MMIO access priority bug for DSPx.
- Fix BS-X ROM detection for games with 2 startups left.
- Fix directory browsing being broken after setting the clock.
Also some preparations have happened under the hood for configuration+cheat menus.