It’s been a while~ Firmware v0.1.6 is out with these changes:
- OBC1 support (yeah, did it anyway :)). Metal Combat: Falcon’s Revenge now works.
- Menu: Start button now brings up the 10 most recently played games instead of only one
- Menu: File browser now ignores files with the “hidden” and “system” attributes
- Partial-size BS-X games should now load correctly
- Fixed a PSRAM mapping bug in BS-X support that caused sprite corruption or worse on some games (notably Treasure Conflix)
- Map SRAM to the whole bank instead of just the lower half on LoROM games <=16Mbits. Fixes saving in some games, at least Ys III - Wanderers from Ys.
Grab it here.
Next up will be cheat support and possibly advanced SuperCIC utilization.