Firmware 1.10.2 is out with a round of fixes.
- [Pro] fix wrong data ROM size on uPD96050 core -> F1 ROC II track is shown properly.
- [Pro] fix S-DD1 address mirroring -> Star Ocean works
- [Pro] correct Cx4 core speed from 96MHz to 80MHz
- [All] apply volume boost after FPGA reconfiguration (fixes MSU1 volume boost on Cx4, OBC1, SuperFX, SA-1, S-DD1)
- [All] fix S-DD1 writes going to the wrong address on concurrent MCU accesses (saving occasionally not working in Star Ocean)
- [All] avoid potential data corruption on MCU writes (e.g. SPC loading)
- [All] Workaround for Super Nt not booting when CIC enters pair mode successfully